- By publishing with RRHA, you agree to transfer the copyright on your article to The Publishing House of the Romanian Academy. You may not re-publish the paper in another journal without the written permission of the original publisher.
- The publisher has the right to reprint articles or their abstracts in volume form, to place them in open access repositories, to publish them online.
- Authors retain the right to use all or part of their text in the preparation of derivative works, extension of the article into book-length or in other work, such as a doctoral thesis. They also have the right to publish the article in a book of their own or in a joint volume. In all these cases, authors are asked to provide acknowledgement of the original publication in RRHA (article title, journal name, tome number, year of publication, and page numbers).
For site visitors
- Site visitors are permitted to download and print RRHA articles for personal or educational use. Further reproduction and/or distribution is not allowed, except for brief excerpts or quotations intended for inclusion in an original work.
- If excerpts from a RRHA article are used in other original work, proper bibliographical information must be provided, together with the URL perma-link.
- Altering, editing or otherwise modifying the content of RRHA articles published online is a breach of copyright.
Copyright © G.
Oprescu Institute of Art History, 2011
Calea Victoriei 196, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania
Phone and fax number: +4021.314.40.70